Sunday, August 14, 2011

Republican race 2012

I really hope Michelle Bachman won't be the republican nominee for a very simple reason:  I can't vote for her.  First there's the whole woman thing.  Then there's the whole religious nutcase thing.  A lot of republicans have the religious nutcase problem and that has made my political choices for my adult voting life very difficult.  John McCain lost my vote because of Sarah Palin (another woman and religious nutcase as well as just plain nutcase), and my feeling is that a disastrous pairing is about to take place again.  Get ready for for more years of Obama badness.  The damage he and his friends has caused will become even more permanent.

Truthfully, if things don't change with the republican candidates I'm likely to waste my vote Libertarian again.  Come on, somebody save us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly writing output

Wordcount graph
Powered by WritersDB.com